Licensed Structural Engineer
Halverson Construction, a recognized leader in the construction industry, is committed to exceeding the expectations of our customers by providing the highest quality craftsmanship. Our dedicated employees take great pride in utilizing their skills, knowledge and experience to deliver safe timely and innovation solutions to any project.
Halverson Construction has an immediate need for a Licensed Structural Engineer.
Complete submittals for bridge construction projects such as: temporary soil retention systems; demolition plans; protective shields; structural assessment reports; steel erection plans; and ensure complians with safety regulations, AASHTO structural codes, and company policies.
- Complete designs, calculations, and drawings for various required submittals
- Must be a licensed structural engineer, in good standing, registered in the State of Illinois
- Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Must have a general knowledge of bridge planning, design and construction
- Must have successfully completed at least five bridge construction related work tasks or submittals within the last five years, or must have completed the planning, design or contract document development for a minimum of three structures listed in the 'Highway Bridges-Typical" category used for consultant prequalification within the past five years.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the minimum skills/Qualifications noted above
Location : Central Illinois, Southwestern Illinois
- Mail resume and salary requirements to:
Halverson Construction Co., Inc.
Attn: Bridge Superintendent Positions
620 N. 19th Street
Springfield, IL 62708
- Email your application to: Licensed Structural Engineer
- Fax your resume to: 217-753-0027
- Halverson Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary with benefits is commensurate with experience.